Quick and simple, this serving of Easy French Toast for One can be ready in about five minutes.
Prep Time-3 minutes
Cook Time-5 minutes
Total Time-8 minutes
1 egg, 2 Tbsp milk, 1/4 tsp vanilla, Pinch of salt, 1 Tbsp butter, 3 slices of bread, and Cinnamon
1) Preheat a griddle or large skillet by heating it over medium heat.
2) In a small bowl with a flat bottom, whisk the egg. Add in milk, salt and vanilla. Stir.
3) Begin by buttering the griddle. Coat the bread slices in the egg mixture, one at a time, and set them on the griddle as soon as they are done.
4) Sprinkle cinnamon on each piece.
5) Cook for one to two minutes, or until golden brown. Turn and cook the opposite side.
6) Serve with fruit, powdered sugar, or syrup immediately.